Monday, March 30, 2009

Ok I will cross train

Well week 6 and still not cured. Actually tried to jog a a little over the last few days but the discomfort increased and I was afraid to make things worse. Have started swimming again and biking. Still doing PT with ultrasound and deep tissue massage. Hopefully, getting close. Listening to running podcasts while driving makes me more anxious to run. Starting to think about a summer sprint triathalon if I cannot get in marathon shape by June.
Track season peaking with Districts in two weeks. Four boys informed me today they would not be there because of Spring Break travel. Such dedication is just what I need right now. I wonder when they look back on there high school years if they will have regrets? Oh well, we will go with what we have left, not that that is a lot. We can barely cover the events. I am sure things will work out in the end. Off to the kettlebell workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment